Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Struggling...

I am 8DPO today and really struggling to hold off testing.

Can you help distract me???

Replies

• Options
    I just did it at 8DPO and feel like slapping myself.. I knew before I did it that it was too early... and yes, BFN... so DON'T do it hun... hang on. When is AF due? I'm due Saturday x
  • Options
    Have any of you looked at that website that shows you stats on how likely it is for you to get a bfp at different dpo's? I think it might have been LDOM who posted it a wee while ago. I'll have a look for it x
  • Options
    Don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't!!!
    -think I need to go and do something useful!!!!
  • Options
    quick, miss impatient......look out the window......
  • Options
    hiya hun im 7 dpo and i feel the same, im struggling!!
  • Options
    Lol thanks for the distraction emmyem, I totally fell for it!
    I know you are all right its way too early I am just addicted!!
    AF isn't due for ages but I OVed on CD10 so I was going to wait until 14dpo but my willpower is weak, especially after seeing some 10dpo BFP's!! OH is off work on Sunday which will be 13dpo so I am going to test then.
  • Options
    Do you have a DS Lite? I recently got the Professor Layton game and it's a great distraction because you actually have to think about the puzzles!! Bit of an expensive distraction if you don't already have the console though :lol:

Love and hugs, NN xxx
  • Options
    Its so hard to hold bk darl. U cn do it hold bk sweety.x x
  • Options
    aww hang in there!! not long nowxxx
  • Options
    ooohhhh NN i got that game for xmas, completed it by the saturday after boxing day!!! its wicked

glad the distraction helped, im trying to think of other ways xx

oh my would you look at that, naked firemen!
  • Options
    DON'T DO IT
  • Options
    ooo...looky here:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/may_may1788/SexyFireman.jpg

• Options
    2nd pic, ain't that the lad who Kelly Brook is dating???
    Either way h'e nice haha
  • Options
    I'm not sure, i just saw the pic and thought yum! image
  • Options
    I'm not sure, i just saw the pic and thought yum! image

haha :lol::\)
  • Options
    Oooh good distracting ladies! YUM!

I have got a DS yes, I hardly ever play on it, I have only got brain training, more brain training, sonic and mario olympics and super mario bros. I bought mario kart for our wii at the weekend and we are both utterly addicted!! I got a wii fit for Christmas but found out I was pg on New Years Day and OH wouldn't let me play on it because there is a warning about pregnant women. By the time I had the mc it had collected dust and we hardly ever use it, might start doing yoga on that!
    We also have a playstation, we are like kids lol. OH wasn't allowed them as a kid and had no interest in them, then he met me and discovered the joys of pro-evo playing against my brother and the lads I lived with at uni and that was it, he is completely addicted to computer games now!!
  • Options
    Yes girls, second one is Kelly Brook's OH, Danny, he is a hottie!
    God Miss I, i'm distracted now!xxx
  • Options
    Oooooo they're hot and a great distraction, hope its working for you Miss I xx
  • Options
    The second one made me laugh a lot!

I'm also on 8DPO, have found the best way to hold off testing is not to go out and buy any. If they are in the house I have NO will power.

OH is really into it this month and keeps asking about temps and symptoms - not really helping the whole not symptom spotting thing. Mind you neither is recording every little detail on FF!

You can do it Miss I - go and eat chocolate and look at those chaps if you must (I must be odd because I can honestly say they do nothing for me).