Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

getting depressed

hey girls,
i am not sure what to do. i am ov right now (sorry tmi) and now i am so scard that if i am going to get pg i might have another mc. i know that it more than likely wont happen. i guess that is everyones fear after they have a mc. i just really want to have another baby. i am trying not to think about it but its hard. i feel like i am preg now but that is probably just me wanting it so bad. i know it will happen when i least expect it if anyone has advice on not thinking about it i would greatly apprecate it thank you
amber
:\? :\? :\?

Replies

• Options
    I'm the same as u can't stop thinking what if i get pg again and i mc, don't think i could cope. But i'm still findig it hard to except i'm not pg anymore.
    I've been trying not to think about it by having fun which i know is hard, but laughter is the best medicine!!
    Do something fun with the oh trip out or go away something relaxing, enjoy life if ur pg then it's great for the baby, if not having fun will make the time pass by quicker till u are and like u said it will probably happen when ur least expecting it!!!

hope that make sense if not......i'll lend u some of my PMA!!!
    xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    after having a mc you feel very low......
    louisaw dont wanna get your hopes up but after a mc you can be very fertile and fall pregnant again.. the only reason i know this as it happened to my best friend...she then had a little girl on 24th dec.
  • Options
    thank you everyone. i am trying not to think about it and i do have alot of other things on my mind we are moving in to a new house . my daughter starts back to school on the 7th. so am staying busy but when it all stops and i have time to my self thats when i really start thinking about it. i still can't wacth comercails with babys in it. or when my husband and i went out to eat at the table in front of us a lady had a newborn baby and i lost it i started cry we ahd to leave because i was so upset. thank you ladies for listening to me and for your advice. thank you
    amber
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx