Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

didgital pg test

i have read alot of posts where people have said that they had a faint second line so they think they might be pregnant. is it easier to use a digital one? they just say pregnant or not don't they.

Replies

• Options
    expensive though.........
  • Options
    yes but i suppose u only really use it if u really think u are pregnant. i know some people that do test every month and the cheaper ones are prob best for that. but i wouldn't want to get my hopes up and test and get a bfn ( thats just me) so i'd wait until i thought i had a good chance of being pg. i guess i'm hoping i will feel pg! or atleast get some sign ( except the missed af) i know some people don't any signs but alot do. i knew my friend was pg before she did, cos she fell asleep on my sofa when she came round ( and i'm not that boring ha) and she was pg!! son is nearly 1 now.
  • Options
    i used a cheapper test 1st and wen it showed a faint line my hubby got me a didetail 1 it was very good but was a bit of money but it told me rite away i was havin my baby. they r worth it xx