Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What do you think?

Hi everyone. I'm on month 3 ttc and my cycles so far have been 24 days and 19 days. This month though i am on cd 33 and still no af. I had crampy pains and some brown spotting (sorry tmi) around cd 21 so thought she was on her way but now absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure i ov'd around cd 15 as had some aches on one side. I poas yesterday and 2 days before but were bfn. Don't know how much i trust them though as they are cheapy ebay tests. Has anyone else had similar experiences. Any thoughts would be most appreciated. x

Replies

• Options
    Hiya
    I don't have any experience of this as still ttc my 1st! Didn't want to R & R but have read on other posts that a lot of girls on here don't trust the cheapie eBay tests.
    I think that as you seem to be quite a way past your AF due date and getting spotting symptoms that it might be time to get a good branded test. I think some good news may be on it's way!!

Really hope so!

Iz x
  • Options
    Mmm this is a strange one! All sounds very promising though. Spotting could be implantation bleeding???? I have heard of some ladies on here that haven't got their bfp until af was 2 weeks late! Why not buy a clear blue digital? Keeping fingers crossed. xxx

http://t2.lilypie.com/Q5Uw0/.png

• Options
    Hi, I had exactly the same as you, crampy feelings and some very light bleeding, thought af was on her way but then nothing. Kept testing with ebay tests and it was 10 days later that they showed a bfp which I then confirmed with a cb and a boots digital (and several more since as I still don't quite believe it!) Your signs look promising!

Good luck x
  • Options
    It does sound promising. Test with a cb, I don't trust first response. Good luck. x
  • Options
    Get a more reliable test and POAS again! Good luck, fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that a different brand of test will show a bfp. Good luck.
    Filo x
  • Options
    Hi thanks for all your replies. Well i tested yesterday morning with a cbd and got bfn boo hoo!! Still not convinced though. I am totally off coffee again, been feeling queasy and i feel really bloated and fat!! Got loads of ewcm again today (sorry tmi) so i've no idea what my body is doing!! I think im just symptom spotting too much and should just listen to the cbd!! x