Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

question

is it true u crnt fall pregnant unless its during ovulation??????????

Replies

• Options
    Yup thats very true, there is only a 12-24 space in a month when you can fall pregnant and that is during ovulation. If you have unprotected sex and you are not ovulating there is nothing for the sperm to fertilze

C
    xx
  • Options
    It is true to a certain respect but everybody is different and ovulate at different times I have read about people that have got pregnant whilst on their period me myself only have 24 day cycles but with this one i fell the day after my period finished so yes you need to ovulate but not evrybody ovulates when they are meant to if that makes sense? xxx
  • Options
    Thats what I meant lol but you explained it way better than me. Basically you can get pregnant at any time but only if you are ovulating image
    C
    xx
  • Options
    You should also remember that sex in the few days leading up to ovulation can result in pregnancy - although you won't actually fall pregnant until you ovulate. However if you have fertile ewcm during the days leading up, the sperm can sometimes survive long enough to fertilise the egg when it pops out!!!