Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG...BFP!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun,

I too have been feeling windy and burpy lol and a bit bloated and like af is coming (crampy, weird feeling)

Did you do the SMEP this month, we have kinda been trying to stick to it I have to admit we did get caught away and have done loads of BDing!! I really hope we have done it this month as hubby has had to start working away again so if we havent it is going to take even longer as he will only be home every other weekend.

The thing is all these symptoms could also be stress related for me so I dont want to get overexcited not yet anyway!!

Whats your EDD?

• Options
    yay yay xx
  • Options
    Thanks again to you all for your kind wishes. Did the Clearblue Digital test this morning, and it said Pregnant 1-2w!!!! Great seeing that word, even better than seeing a second line!!!! SD: Didn't SMEP really, just made love lots and put legs in air for at least 30 mins, didn't shower straight after that either, left it till the morning. Bit gross I know, but it obviously worked.... Hope you get your BFP soon too. Babydust is flying!!! Zxx