Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I know it's too early to test but I still did one...BFN!!!

I know I know - I bought them today thinking I would use them in the week if a/f didn't arrive...

...I WAS going to wait!!!! I WAS going to put them in the bathroom cupboard!!!!!!

Only as soon as I got in I needed a wee so I unwrapped on and POAS!!! I'm still 4 days (5 if you include today) away from a/f and I know it's too early to tell - and if I was to test I should have done it in the morning etc.....

I think it's probably because my friend's girlfriend had a baby this morning at 4.47 am - and it's a little boy and he was sooo happy when he called - and I've sent flowers and been into town to buy the lo some clothes!!! I think I was caught up in it all and want it to be me!!!!!

I had a week moment and now I'm not sure how I feel..... :roll:

At least on the plus side I've got the urge out of my system and I only have 4 days to wait until a/f and then start all over again....

Sorry I just I just felt guilty and had to come on here for a confession and a little rant!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Replies

• Options
    Confession accepted - say 3 Hail Marys and put the tests in the attic until Wednesday.. then you can test away to your hearts content. Best of baby dust to you .-'.-'.-'.-'.-'.-'.-'.'
  • Options
    Remember if u test 4 days early it's only a 60% chance you'll get a BFP if you're pregnant! I tested 4 days early and still got a very strong BFP but everyone's different. I really wish I'd waited for my af as at 15 wks it feels like I've been pregnant forEVER. LOL.
    Good luck remember u could still be pregnant! Test in a few days.xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Girls!

Camlo - three Hail Marys said - but no attic - so they are in the back of the bathroom cupboard!!!

A bit arsey - as got a party/dance thing to go to tonight - no idea if I should drink or not.....grrrrr!!!!!

But I've just had a couple of hours nap in the arms of my man and feel a bit better!

As for tonight, I'm off to find something to wear to the back of my wardrobe........

XXXXXXXXXX
  • Options
    Hi Mummywannabe

I did exactly the same thing!! I should have waited but kinda wanted to get the first test out of the way - sounds kinda strange huh?

I am now waiting for AF, due Mon Night, so just a waiting game now as to whether I test again will wait unwil Wed if no AF. Had some AF cramps this morning so thiknking that it won't be this month for me, oh well, such is life.

Love and Baby Dust xxx
  • Options
    Me too! Tested this morning with First Response Early and got a BPN!! On day 25 of cycle! Not sure when af is due as it's only my second month off the pill! Think I tested too early though, as my day 28 isn't until Wed/Thu, but Hubby was keen for me to test today (as it's my Dad's birthday-would have been a great gift!). Feel a bit boo-hoo, but it's not over until af appears right?!
    Let's remain positive ladies...!! Besides, still another month to get in before Xmas!
    Love and hugs to all
  • Options
    I glad I'm not on my own then girlies! Seems we all need a bit of a slap for testing early...lol!!!
    I too don't know when I'm due - 28 days is Wednesday for me!
    Last night wasn't good either - my oh half kept touching my tummy and making suggestions about another baby in the family!!! There were only 120 people at this due - that now think I'm withchild!!! NO pressure then!!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck girlies and it aint over until the witch arrives as they say - but I'm not filled with confidence for me!
    XXXXXXXX
  • Options
    Perhaps your OH knows something you don't. Good luck when you next test. :lol: Filo x
  • Options
    hi mummy wanna be i did the same a few days ago and got bfn lol think we are going crazy lol
    we will just have to wait till the middle of the week im due thursday so fingers crossed for us bothxxx
  • Options
    Hi Sez!
    I know I think we all just want to get it out of the way so we can get back to bding or just relax that it's happened!
    OR A NICE GLASS OF DRY WHITE IF THE WITCH ARRIVES!!!!!!!
    It's only been a few weeks not drinking and I'm alreasy missing the odd glass of wine!
    XXXXXX
  • Options
    It's great that there are a few of us all in the same boat! Guess we'll all be sitting and waiting now..we're all due on about the same sort of time then!!? Keep me posted girls!!
    Good luck to all!
  • Options
    Day 28 and tested two days ago with bfn, so hanging on for wednesday-if I have the patience and af doesnt come sooner. amy x
  • Options
    Hi all,
    I'm the same. Got some tests-managed to get to the due date of my AF and tested. BFN!! But mow I'm on day 33. 4days late-tested again and BFN-So just waiting now!!
    Fingers crossed for everyone XXX
  • Options
    Oh Mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are sooooooooooooooo bad!!!!! lol!
    Stay away from the tests but just in case you dont, let us know how you get on!!!!) lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks B!! Just two more sleeps till a/f day!!!

XXX