Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

oh NO im worrying again. help.

hi girls im worrying again. my partner is a diabetic his 22 could he have low sperm count i dont know whats making me think this. as iv been pregnant twice 4 years ago and july 07 but lost both babys. with both pregnancys only took 4 weeks and 2 months this time its been longer im on month 5. what chances he has low sperm count? x

Replies

• Options
    Hi Crystal, I'm pretty sure it's only a problem if the woman is diabetic. If you're worried then i think a trip to the docs would put your mind at rest!

xxx
  • Options
    no idea hun, dont worry about it too much i????m sure everything will b fine, why dont you go to the docs if you????re too worried, maybe they have some answers for you. Hope you get sorted lots of hugs xxx i????m on month 12 if its any consolation and we got pg after two months ttc the first time and we????re both ok, its just taking longet 2nd time round. dont give up xxx
    amandaxx
  • Options
    thanks ladies iv asked this same thing to doctors but he recons it shouldn be as iv conceived twice but have been worried.thanks girls x
  • Options
    I don't think just because he's diabetic he has a low sperm count, that can happen to anyone. If his sugars are under control then thats no really an issue. Could speak to gp regarding this issue if concerned. Filo x
  • Options
    aww dont know what id do with out you girls you have all been great thanks x
  • Options
    i know its only a problem if the women is diabetic. don't worry your time will come!!!
    amber
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    was not a problem for me and i'm diabetic, just have to have very tight control when ttc on both sides. Filo x
  • Options
    thanks girls x