Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Do you think we missed the boat?

Hi Girls,

I'm sure some of you have read some of my posts. I cam off the pill in December had wd bleed and then 32 days later had my first af. Not proper one but it was good enough. Next Af was 30 days later and I had serious ewcm on CD16 - 14 days before AF. This cycle has been weird.

I had ewcm last tuesday which would have been CD12. But all the calculators say i would have ov'd Sat or Sunday CD16 or 17.

Unfortunately these are the days we bd. sunday cd 10, monday cd11, tuesday cd12 and wednesday cd13 then we didnt bd again until sunday morning.

I'm on bit of a downer cuz I think we missed the boat and didn't do it at the right times due to tiredness and stuff.

Cm has been a bit weird since then. Its like a thick milky lotion and I'm sorry for this it - it was a bit chunky this evening. Has anyone had the same sort of experience or do you think there's any point of even counting this tww this time?

Sorry for droning on!!

Em
xx
http://tt.lilypie.com/P7jv0/.png

Replies

• Options
    of course there is, you never know. this ov thing is not a precise science. Hang in there and if AF is late, then test. Good luck and babydust.
    filo x
  • Options
    Hi Em
    As Filo says, you never know. Sometimes we ov late or early so you could well have caught it, and you did pleny of bd'ing in the run up to possible ovulation.
    If only this was straightforward!!
    Good luck xx