Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Congratulations GAYLE1979

Hi Gayle1979 I've just caught up with your big news and I'm soooooooooooo made up for you. We've set our date 13th July this year so not long to go before I'm Mrs too. All the best mate hope you get an extra special post honeymoon surprise.

good luck

Replies

• Options
    Hi Chriss,great to hear from you.thanks very much im so happy.my friend got married on the 13th july 2 years ago,in Cyprus! hows things with you? hows your bump doing? xx
  • Options
    Everything seems fine so far thanks. My bump is huge which I think is really strange I'm 15 wks today and look much further on. people are surprised when I say I'm due in November. Haven't felt any movement yet but I know it would only be a bubbley feeling so I'm trying to concentrate really hard when I'm relaxing to see if I can feel anything. daft aren't I?
  • Options
    hi chriss great to hear all is well.i was HHHUUUGGGEEE when i was pregnant with my son!!! theres nothing like the feeling of your baby moving inside you.its amazing! love to you,keep in touch.Gayle xx