Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Crappy day, need a HUGE rant, sorry

ARRRRGGGHHH!

What a crappy day (or should i say week as monday was as bad), my boss is off a work with 'man flu' which means I have to do his work plus mine, and he's not even ill (i know it).

We had a death in the family at the weekend (oh grandad), and thats for obvious reasons taking its toll on me. Being strong for everyone else arounds harder than you think.

Also I am really worried for my mum (being her shoulder to cry on) as she is being harrassed and threatened by a pyhsco ex boyf, and had to have the police out last night has someone threw beer bottles at her door!

To top it all off had docs apt today and was asking about what vitamins I can take while ttc as I dont eat hardly any fruit/veg and dont eat red meat, and he asked if I was pg, i said i hope so as we'd been trying 3 months and af due in 6 days. He has asked for blood tests to rule me out for anemia/thyroid problem as I actually went to see him as I am soooo tired and never have any energy! he kept repeatdly asking if i was pg, I said i dont know i have another 6 days to go, does he know nothing??

Anyway i was wondering if im pg will show up on my blood tests which are tom morning (day29 of 34 cycle)...???

Sorry for the long rant.

Em x x x

Replies

• Options
    It will only show up if you test for it!!!!
    If he has asked for blood count and thyroxine levels then he def won't know. Why don't you ask the nurse while your there if she can include a preg test (or whether you can go back in a few days).
    Either way, good luck with the tests and get well!!!
  • Options
    Erm... I wonder whether i should ask them to test or not?! x
  • Options
    if hcg is included then may show up now. dr bit insensitive and not listening to you when asking if pg.
    sorry to hear about other bad news and i know its hard trying to be strong (am doing that at the mo with dads cancer, mum needs more help than he does). Good luck and babydust.
    Filo x