Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Preseed???

After reading Nessie's fab news and her use of Preseed, I was hoping someone could let me know a bit more about it?

I have had a quick squizz at their website and it looks like a product that you use instead of other forms of lubricant.

We don't normally use a lubricant, so could ithelp us?? I'm guessing that the idea is that sperm can survive in it better than normal vaginal fluids?

Would appreciate any advice! And are people applying it to the willy wonka or to the welcoming tunnel of love he he????

Thanks!
Goldilocks

:\?

Replies

• Options
    hey chick i no cooper7 is using it ir rather it was her first month,it for women who dont or dont seem to have much cm,ewcm,this is the friendly lubricant that help the swimmers along,you insert it about 10 mins before bding and it should help the swimmers along without killing them which other lubricants so,it seems to have a bit of a sucess story for some its not much about ??10,im thinking about it also

hope this is some help chick im not reaclly that clued up on it x x x

• Options
    I used it for the first time the month I got my BFP but don't know whether that's what did it or not. Having said that, next time we are TTC we will definitely be digging it out again!

Didn't particularly enjoy using it - don't need to use lubricant usually - and it felt a bit clinical as I was so scared of it coming out! BUT, hubby didn't seem to mind, and as I say, it did the trick as I am now officially knocked up!

Good luck xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/jfVd0/.png

• Options
    Thanks Grudie, much appreciated!!! Sounds like could be a good idea. If AF shows up this month I'll try it for next month. It always helps to have something new to try!!

I have been experimenting with grapefruit juice and brazil nuts tis month after advice from several girlies.

cc
  • Options
    Hiya,
    We have used pre-seed for a couple of months now and it's quite good! It's not as sticky and artificial feeling (and smelling!) as some other lubes PLUS the bonus of it is that you can insert it 10 mins before any BD'ing so it doesn't interuppt any spontaneuity (sorry, spelling!) and if you're OH is a bit put off by the idea of using a lube,then he doesn't necessarily need to know you've used it.... he'll just think he's the biggest stud muffin ever for getting you so 'worked up'!! he he
  • Options
    Thanks Coco. Seems to be quite a success story for several people - maybe just a coincidence but I'm willing to give it a go.

By the way, the acupuncture is going really well. Thanks for all your advice xxx
  • Options
    grapefruit juice and brazil nuts? now that's a funny sort of lubricant!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Ah, I'm glad acupuncture is going well. I am still going as it's meant to be good for morning sickness (although it hasn't worked yet!). I really hope you get your BFP soon xx
  • Options
    Bert, you are fab!! Am chuckling away to myself.

Good luck with the morning sickness Coco and thanks for the PMA vibes

Happy Saturday to all! xxx