Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this what a '' NORMAL '' af is like (tmi)

Since i starting having af they have always been really heavy and painful i started age 9

i used tampons - the green ones and a san pad usually i have to take painkillers every 4/6 hours and i usually go through my trousers after 3 hours and not changed (usually if i am out and forgot) They were also always 35 days...

Well this month and last month i have been able to used a tampon yellow ones :lol: and pant liner and not mess myself :roll: i even found i can use the really little ones purple i think with no probs.
no major pains if it wornt for the liner sticking to my leg sometimes i wouldnt know i am on :lol:
For the last 6 months they have been getting shorter now settled to 27/28days

Is this what a proper af is like because turning 25 wont be so bad after all :lol:image

Replies

• Options
    speaking personally my periods have got slightly better over the years although since coming off the pill the the pmt has got a little worse. xx
  • Options
    that's great gem

my first non-pill af last month was so horrendous that i'm hoping it'll get better with time too (although would rather get a bfp and not have time to find out if af improves!)
  • Options
    Thats really good... i'm quite lucky i guess, even when on the pill i had a 28 day cycle and it's just continued from there since i came off!! ... Lets hope it gets even better for you image x