Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Lucky List Strikes Again

2»

Replies

• Options
    congratulations-what wonderful news!!!

x x x
  • Options
    Hi ladies

Thank you all so much! I'm still in shock but the CBD said Pregnant 2-3 wks! Yay!

I'm keeping spaces for everyone whos still to test this month!

Livvy - Thanks chick! Yours will appear, we had very similar symptoms so I've got everything crossed for you!

L xxx
  • Options
    hey again mrsS - still so chuffed for you! cant believe it!
    i have still got some PMA left and will be testing for the last time (for a while) tomorrow i think.
    the two tests i used were FR ones which were seriously cheap from a Savers in town (??2.49!!!) so they MAY have been dodgy (haha, check me out, clutching at straws or what!)
    going to get a superdrug one and a clear blue perhaps....fingers crossed we can be bump buddies!
    xxxx
  • Options
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I used a superdrug 1 and 2 internet cheapies on Saturday night and all were positive, then did another superdrug on Sunday morning (just incase they had changed!). Then bought the CBD yest afternoon and used it as soon as I got home and it showed up almost straight away!

Also keeping my fingers crossed until I hit 12 wks!

I'll keep popping back to check on you!! Lol!

L xxxx