Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)? - UPDATE

2»

Replies

• Options
    Sorry Nat, forgot to mention I am also a wimp and don't like any amount of pain. But figure it will be worth it, if we get the outcome we are after.
  • Options
    Hi Mrs Ward, just wanted to wish you all the best and happy bd'ing.
  • Options
    Hi Jess
    Thanks for your message.
    How are things with you?
  • Options
    I'm cool, just very heavy, puffy and anaemic, but counting down the days now. I'm off work for mat leave in three weeks time and really it couldn't come soon enough. Time does fly doesn't it. Can't wait to celebrate your bfp with you.
    Take good care of yourself
  • Options
    Jess it only feels like yesterday when you got your BFP. Hope things go smoothly for the birth etc.

Keep in touch.
    Sarah
  • Options
    Hi Ladies

Well, I got my results today - sort of ;( I now have to go for a lap and dye so that can have a good look, but it also appears I may have a bicornuate uterus - any ideas how this could affect ttc?

Thanks
    Sarah
  • Options
    I had a hsg 6 weeks ago and it was not an experience I would rush to repeat, nut equally it was not painful. It was more uncomfortable and embarassing than anything else. Dont worry it will be fine x