Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Remember me!!!

Well its been a whole month girlies since ive been on so spill with all the gossip please!!!! Lots of new faces to so a big hi from the poas queen image

Hubbie is back in 12 days cant wait, and af is due nx wk....so were on course for this month!!! So that will make it month 11.....cant believe nx month its guna be a whole year since we decided to try for no 3!!!!

Anyways girls am missing u all lots, cant wait to get my internet connection sorted, but looks like its guna be another month...so will pop on sneakily when i can as ttc is still top secret!!!
Lots of babydust sprinkled on u all....now dont be ashamed, drop to the floor and cover yourselves in it please!!!!! Goodluck!!!! kim xxxxxxxxxxx imageimageimage

[Modified by: woomummy on 01 March 2008 16:51:51 ]

Replies

• Options
    i don't....who r u gain? POAS queen?

he, he....only kiddin how can i 4 get our queen!
    http://tt.lilypie.com/zPOt0/.png

• Options
    Nice to hear from you. Hope all goes well for you this month. I am also trying for no. 3

Babydust to you all. xx
  • Options
    Hello woomummy, i remember you (altho i was just a mere floater then :lol: ) I am Sarah and i am on month 1 TTC yey!

Look forward to getting to know you after reading so much about u!!! x
  • Options
    Hello woomummy, I bet you cant wait to see your hubby and what great timing 2... baby dust right back at ya xxx
  • Options
    Hey girls, thanks for ur msgs!!!! Nice to meet u 2 sarah, gd luck this month and masses of babydust to you!!!!

Littlem and maille, babydust to u both, heres to march bfp's please!!!!!

And last but not least lilac....prob the lady responsable for getting me through the past hellish few months!!! Loves u loads!!! xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Kim (waving furiously)

ive missed you. How you doing hunny? Glad your hubby home soon.

Well ive hit the mile stone 12months!! Was at the doc last week and she has refferred me to hospital which is great but there a 26 week waiting list just to see the consultant!

jen xx
  • Options
    have missed you hun. Good to hear hubbies back, yay!
    Now hurry up and get that bfp, we're all rooting for you.
    lol at ladyinpink(floater, tee hee)
    Thanks for the babydust. Good luck.
    Filo x
  • Options
    Hey hun!!!!!!!

Good to have you back!

Speak soon!

XXXXXXXX
  • Options
    hiya kim nice to see you back hunny!
  • Options
    Thats wicked news jen...altho the wait is guna be annoying, but im sure ul be brewing a baby b4 u even have to see the consultant hun, goodluck for this month!!!!

Hey to everyone else...have had a quick look through the other threads, loads of new faces here which is great!!!! Im due my af this wk....i hope so just want her here now, oh is bk a wk 2moz so im not fussed...alll i care about is im back this month woohoo!!!!!

Filo, hope you havent been letting the side down, us queens need to keep our reputations..!!!! I havent even had any marching men but ive managed to go through 20 pg sticks.....hhhmmm mb its time i finally got help for the addiction!!!! Have been using ov sticks too...which confuse me as if i do one in the morning i always get a + did one today and im 11dpo!!! But in the afternoon the lines weaker....wtf is that about!!!

Anyways girlies, keep me posted...cant wait for my internet to come back...i miss not being able to pop on here with my questions!!!! Babydust to everyone xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Kim, welcome back and good luck! xx
  • Options
    hi kim welcome back have missed you, i;m back on the ttc board as i mc our baby a week and a half ago (was 9+5) so am currently rolling round the floor to cover myself in baby dust, good luck for when your hubby comes back xxx
  • Options
    U jump in there hunny, il join you!!!! Im so sorry to hear that hun, and i know from my experience no amounts of sorrys will help you, but i promise things get better, just take each day as it comes xxxxxx
  • Options
    Good to see you on here Woomummy, I stopped coming on too but still thought of everyone and really hoping to see your bfp soon.
  • Options
    Hey hun, i know ive said it already, but a big congratulations to you again, am so pleased for you!!!! Its hard isnt it, im always wondering whos got their bfp too....!!! I used ov sticks for the first time this month and af came bang on 2wks after my surge so guna give them a go this month....cd 2 today and am so excited...hubbie bk in 6 more sleeps as my lo puts it!! Am feeling recharged and positive, think the break has done me alot of good...also planning a big night out on the 22nd which means lots of alcohol around ov time so no stressing for me!!! Keep everyhting crossed for me....i wana come to the dec forum too..!!! kim xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hey woomummy,
    Good to have you back, i stopped off for a weekend and my af finally arrived. Yay. Have fun when dh comes home and good luck.
  • Options
    Hi Kim nice to see you back.Hope your ok and get your bfp soon. I am now 20+4 weeks and found out on Friday that we are having a little girl.

Hope you will be joining us soon on pg forum.

Kerry xxx
  • Options
    Thats great news slow, we can be 2ww buddies!!! Def helps having a break from here sometimes, as things get to intense!!!

Kerry, wow!!! Its crazy only seems like yesterday i celebrated ur bfp and now look ur halfway there!!!! Hopefully wont be much longer for me, am finding it hard to keep the positivity going....12months ttc nxt month eeck!!! Keeping busy this month lots of nights out with the girls.....have realised i cant put life on hold anymore....xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi kim wlcome back.

i'm not on cd4 so only a day between us can i join you and slow in the 2ww buddies corner??