Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

After 6 months it's finally happened!!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    congrats!!!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations - that's fantastic news!! x
  • Options
    Congratulations!! How exciting, I got my BFP this morning - will see you over in August.
  • Options
    I've been asleep all afternoon and logged on to see all the lovely replies! Thank you so much! It really feels unreal! Well I promised symptoms so here they are.....
    1-7DPO not much really
    8DPO sharp af type cramps and spotting so bad a needed a hot water bottle!
    9 DPO Cramps, bloated
    10 DPO Cramps bloated brown spotting
    11 DPO had dizzy spells at work, boobies felt bigger!
    12 DPO Runny nose, cramping only slight though now, bloated, tired
    13 DPO Bloated, slight cramps, dizzy spells
    14 DPO BFP!!!!!! yipeeee!!!!

Things I did this month : used CBFM ( have been using for 5 months ) , used pre seed only on outside of bits this month! Lol
    B'd 2 days before ov'd , day before OV, day of OV and day after. Legs in the air bum on a pillow! But I did really try and relax this month, that's why I haven't been on here that much. It really does work you know, ooh another thing I did( which I was inspired by manologirl ) is to listen to a relaxtion app on my iPhone every night before I went to sleep. And that's it I think!!
    Hope that's helped I know symptoms were what I looked at!
    Another thing does anyone know how I work out how far gone I am and my EDD. Thanks my lovelies , big hugs

Claire + my little petal xxxxlol x
  • Options
    Massive congrats hun, chuffed to tiny bits for you.

If afs are regular do a google search for edd. There's a few calculators on there that should be able to help. It will probably be early August.

Tx
  • Options
    Congratulations. Wishing you a very H&H pregnancy x
  • Options
    Aah thanks Little t! How are things going with you? xx
    what do I do now is it just to book in at the docs? Xxx

Helen - forgot to say , yes that is why I emailed Debbie! I promised her I would let her know first lol!
    Gembags - of course you can sit by me he he!! Keep your fingers crossed for me! It's so nerve wrecking!! Eek xxx
  • Options
    Many congrats x
  • Options
    I'm doing good hun - 9 wks tomorrow!!!!!

Yep docs next, get the ball rolling, and plenty R&R.

Tx
  • Options
    thats really nice to here congrats.x
  • Options
    Congrats hun thats fab news xx
  • Options
    awwww congratulations! xx
  • Options
    Congrats image xx
  • Options
    WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO.IM GONNA BE A CYBER AUNTIE!!!!! Oh claire, im sooooooo happy for you i could burst!!!!
    Ive emailed you hun, oh god i cant believe it!!!!
    Wooooo Hoooooo Claires gonna be a mommy!!!! lots of love to you and your little petal xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Hefina!!! xxx