Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anyone testing friday?????

hi ladies just wondering who will be testing friday?? or around that time?? im due af on friday this is our first month of ttc #2 and im ss like mad!!! this 2ww is a killer!! we said we would be casual about it this month but its consumed my thoughts and as friday is getting closer im more tempted to test early!!! lol

Replies

• Options
    Yes I am! I am only 7pdo so will be only 11dpo then but I have short cycles and AF is actually due Wednesday if based on my last cycle!
    I am actually gonna try and wait until Sunday but realistically it's never gonna happen!
    How many dpo are you?
    I am full of PMA this month and getting some serious twinges and weird feelings down there but I'm worried it's too early to be feeling them? What do you think? All in my head?!
    xxx
  • Options
    hey hun im 10dpo of a 27/28 day cycle. like i say its only months one so not tracked anything. we bd'd alot around ov but not really had the chance sine with work etc...
    but i do have nausea, sore boobs, peeing more, noticing smells, cramps and bachache etc so feeling positive but trying not to set myself up for a big fall on month one.. im sure ill still be here next month but its nice to think about for now! lol
    dd1 was a surprise so this ttc stuff is all new to us! and this 2ww is horrid!! last week i was just wondering if i was pregnant now i NEED to know!! lol still im trying my best to hold out!!

how long have you been ttc for? is this your first?

i hope you get your bfp this month hun! fingers crossed for us all!!

super sticky babydust to all ttc'ers

xxxx
  • Options
    hey hun im 10dpo of a 27/28 day cycle. like i say its only months one so not tracked anything. we bd'd alot around ov but not really had the chance sine with work etc...
    but i do have nausea, sore boobs, peeing more, noticing smells, cramps and bachache etc so feeling positive but trying not to set myself up for a big fall on month one.. im sure ill still be here next month but its nice to think about for now! lol
    dd1 was a surprise so this ttc stuff is all new to us! and this 2ww is horrid!! last week i was just wondering if i was pregnant now i NEED to know!! lol still im trying my best to hold out!!

how long have you been ttc for? is this your first?

i hope you get your bfp this month hun! fingers crossed for us all!!

super sticky babydust to all ttc'ers

xxxx
  • Options
    I'm trying to wait til Saturday which I think will be about 14 dpo but I already had to stop myself from testing today as my af is actually due the day after tomorrow as that's 28 days. But only been off the pill a couple of months so don't know how regular my cycle is yet. Will try and resist but unlikely to manage it!
  • Options
    Im testing Friday! Wanted to test on Thursday but its OH birthday so dont wanna be upset if its a BFN! im 10DPO today image
  • Options
    Hi ladies - I'm 10dpo too and will wait til Friday. I have had no signs whatsoever so not expecting anything exciting this month! Can't wait to hear how it goes for you all this week x
  • Options
    Im going to test next weekend at some point trying to hold out as long as posbile after AF due if the witch doesn't get me! dpo12 at the mo. AF Due wednesday. Have my fingers crossed for every one
    xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Spuddy!
    I'm testing on Friday if AF stays away. She's due with me on Thursday.
    I'm so full of PMA for this month. This is month 2 TTC baby 2 for us.
    I've been peeing lots more lately and when I think about the morning sickness that I had in my first pregnany, it seems a lot more vivid than usual (*hoping* as if I'm experiencing it for real).
    Don't have any other symptoms though, but I keep picturing my BFP and getting butterflies in my stomach.
    Fingers crossed for all our BFPs and for us to make it through this slow week!!
    xxx
  • Options
    Well I did crap... just bloody tested lol xxxx
  • Options
    Lol how many DPO are you? xxxx
  • Options
    I got positive on OPK 11 days ago but someone suggested giving it 24 hours before counting so im 10DPO? i've had two v v v faint lines today but putting them down to evap lines as took ages to appear! xxx
  • Options
    Thanks hun, i tried to take pics but there that faint you cant see them on the photo lol xxxx
  • Options
    My boobs were killing me a couple of days ago, felt like someone had been tweeking them! when's AF due? xxxx