Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I feel so low :(

Well that wicked witch found me 2 days early and I'm feeling completely down.
I cried most of this afternoon when she arrived and still have tears welling in my eyes now as I type this message.
I'm exhausted from all the hype and high expectations I put on myself.

I had really hoped that this was our month and that I'd be able to show my DH those 2 amazing lines that change your life forever.

Feel like I've failed myself and my husband :\(

Replies

• Options
    Oh dear, I'm so sorry to read that Nadine, you poor thing. Please don't think you have failed, it is normal and natural for things to take some time. Don't beat yourself up and take care xx
  • Options
    never ever think that you've failed your husband...........and NEVER EVER EVER think you've failed yourself.

Have yourself a nice bath, some yummy chocolate, get a nice snuggly hot water bottle and curl up in front of the telly. Think of all the fab BD you will have next month.
  • Options
    Dont you ever think that. Dont be so hard on yourself. I think you need some TLC. Tell DH you need cuddles/ choclate and hot bat with candles. Try and feel better. it will all look better tomorrow. Good luck for next month x
  • Options
    Really sorry hun. I'm in the same boat though, the witch found me 4 days early. I'd convinced myself that I was getting loads of symptoms and was pretty much sure.....but wasn't to be this month. DH is away on the rigs too so no shoulder to cry on.

Like Claireeva says, never ever feel like you've failed your husband though.......I'm sure the thought of that won't ever even cross his mind.

I've got my fingers tighly crossed for you for next month.

Cat xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Nadine,

Im so sorry that AF found you, in no way does this make you a failure, not at all,
    I hope that you feel better and that you get your BFP very soon
  • Options
    oh sweetheart, today is always shit! but just grab this next cycle by the balls and go for it! This is one the hardest things we will ever do but it will be so worth it.
    sending you a huge hug.
    please never think you have let your husband down, i thought like that and it gets you no where it will only drive a wedge between the two of you! YOu are trying together and it is as much him as you!
    Remember BELIEVE AND YOU WILL CONCIEVE!
    xcx
  • Options
    I am sorry the evil witch got you. AF arrived two days early for me last cycle and I then had mid-cycle bleeding too! It makes it even worse, you don't want her to arrive at all let alone make herself at home 2 days early!

YOU HAVE NOT FAILED ANYONE!!!! Don't beat yourself up over this, give yourself some time to mope and stuff your face (compulsory!) and have a nice long bath.

It will happen for you, just hang in there. We all know exactly how you feel so you're in the right place.

Good luck for next cycle, get that PMA back as soon as the cow has left!

Amy. x