Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

For those new to TTC - are you terrified t will never happen

2»

Replies

• Options
    Magpie: Not just irregular but no AF for 8 weeks since I stopped the pill! If this carries on for another fortnight I may make a DOc appointment. I have just started with the Angus CAstus today so we will see if that helps!
  • Options
    WKD post imageimage

I have been so scared that when i had my boy Planned but got preg on 1st month something happened now i cant get preg..... well after 2mc i cant stay preg......
    I have 8 month till we stop ttc for ever and i am so scared that i will only have 1 child and i so badly want 1 more xxxxxxxxxxxxx

((((((((((((( hugs EVERYONE))))))))))))))))

gem x
  • Options
    u r definitely not nutty!

we've been ttc since oct/nov 08 - every time af arrives i convince myself that it is not ment to be - then i'm sure i just start thinking of things that are goin on in our lives and turn them in to reasons that mean 'it's not the right time'!

it doesn't help that every1 around me is pg or i've just found out that friends i've not seen for ages have now got little ones.