Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi help please!

hi all can you please let me know what your ov symptoms are? just started trying for no 2 but never really tracked cycle last time so would like to know what my body doing if you know what i mean just come off pill after 6 months on it after birth of son 8 months ago thanks xxx ps on cd 9 now acc to calendar xxx

Replies

• Options
    my ovualtion symptoms include abdominal cramps like period painsand generally feeling tired. and not very energetic. although last 3 months ive been bouncing off wall.
  • Options
    Hi Hayley,

Well I've been using the ClearBlue Ovulation Tests (this month and last month) to pin point OV properly.... since doing them it has made me notice the symptoms I have been getting.....

Pain in one side
    Bit of lower back ache
    Lots of CM (EWCM) far more than the rest of the month

And both this month and last month very slight pinky tinge when wiping (sorry if that is TMI) which I never knew was also a sign of OV.

I got my positive OV yesterday (poor hubby :lol: :roll: ) so another round of BDancing when tonight after work and then on to the terribly annoyning 2WW (AF not due till 11th Jan).

I hope that helps?!

Good luck and babydust
    MrsJules
    xx
  • Options
    glad you asked this hun as i aint got clue either i do get a pain in one side at first was worried thinking it might ectopic but when i started getting it almost every month i just put it down to womens problems now i think its possibly me ov.
  • Options
    I too never knew this but since talking to one of the girls on here now know that sharp period pains to the side is now me OVing i thought this was cos something was wrong with me but just too chicken to get it checked out and also more CM although im still currently on the pill on last pack before ttc so likely to all go up in the air once i stop taking it x
  • Options
    is it noticable pain then? i really cant remember! and being on the pill for so long before ttc last time i never knew. suppose i better listen to my body!

Joanne i think i read that its your hubby tellling you wait a bit? my hubby made me finish the months pills and said we cant start ttc until they were finished so now on cd 9 came off pill this month it is exciting!!! scary as son only 8 months old
    i dont suppose my cycle will be right immediately anyway as it took 12 months to get reg last time then 3 to get preg once reg. but was on pill for 9 years before that only been on pill 6 months this time! xxx babydust to all xxx
  • Options
    yeah i just got to take this months pills which i start monday (hoping he says we an start ttc monday instead but i wont hold my breath) i notice my OV pains as they feel like someones puing a knife through my ovarys (dont u just love being a woman) anyway ive been on the pill 5 years and only started periods 1 year before starting pill so i dont know what there like off the pill as my periods never really sorted themselves out x
  • Options
    well good luck with it wether its monday or a months time! hmmm knife through ovares dont sound too good! xxx
  • Options
    yeah well maybe a slight exageration but u get the idea i guess as you say just listen to ur body and ul prob start to notice ur own symtoms now your looking for them
    good luck x
  • Options
    yeah well maybe a slight exageration but u get the idea i guess as you say just listen to ur body and ul prob start to notice ur own symtoms now your looking for them
    good luck x