Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Strange af after mmc. Advice please?

Hi everyone,
I had a missed miscarriage in December and erpc on the 27th December. I though that af had arrived last Wednesday 30th Jan, I had red blood but much lighter than a usual af. By Sunday 3rd the bleeding had stopped completely, but then on Sunday night I went to the toilet before bed and there was lots of red blood! Then over this last week I have had a proper af.
Do I count day one as when the first lot of bleeding started over a week ago or was day one when the hevier bleeding started last Sunday. I am so confused!
I know that it will take a few of months for my body to get back to normal but I'd like some idea of whether i'm ovulating at the same time as before mmc.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks xxx

Replies

• Options
    HI Shrewpin, I had on and off bleeding for 9 weeks after my MMC, then last af was on/off starting like yours and heavy and this time so far normal.
    I would count 1st day of continous bleed as day1 but then again I tried not counting at all and look where that got me!