Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

can someone help me please.

hi everyone i ordered some ov sticks on ebay which came today. in no cd13 and have a cycle of 26days sat down and read the two page instructions now in totaly confusued. does to lines mean in ov and one line mean its neg might sound thick i know but these instructions are so confusing. i took two ov test both came up with one dark line one light line does this mean lh surge. help. thanks. x

Replies

• Options
    mine said that a light line is a neg as test line needs to be as dark or darker than control line.
  • Options
    god it would be easia if it was like preg test one line neg two lines pos regardless of colour. sorry about spelling using predictive text as im no mob internet x. thanks hun.
  • Options
    would be so much easier if we had a flashing light or something to alert us to what the f**k our bodies are doing. could have different colours for different things
  • Options
    hI,

i use ov sticks and as i test in the evening my 2nd line always shows up lighter than the control line, best to do it midday i think and try not to drink to many fluids 2 hrs before.
    but after you use them a few cycles you get to know.
    I would say yes you could be ov, try another test but try not drinking and fluids.

hard thing is you dont want to miss ov.

As long i as i see def 2nd line even if it is lighter than the control line (not too light mind as my light 2nd line shows 3 days before a stronger one) then i see it as a postive

• Options
    i do mine at about 2.00 today and got a darker one than yesterday, but not as dark as the one in the other box, but to be sure going to make sure, we get it on, lol, so here we go!!!!!!!! yeeeeee
    with mine it say that you will always get a fant line , but untill it is near or the same colour as the one in the other box you are not ov as yet.

xhx
  • Options
    THANKS GIRLS X