Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cry!

Hi all!

As some of you know - it's been 19 weeks since my last a/f - this weekend just gone I decided to start taking vitamins etc - to try give my body the right nutrients to have an a/f!

Well yesterday got a sore throat - had a fever when got home from work - was frozen, with blanket and dressing gown!!! Been doctors today I have tonsillitis - great!!! So on penicillin and paracetamol for the next 7 days!

I just feel like it's another obstilcal! And I'm never gonna get my a/f - I didn't dicuss with the doc about my a/f as it was a male one and I really want to try the vitamin approach first! I'll continue to take folic acid and multi vit whilst poorly - but the rest I'll start when I've finished my antibiotics - throat is so swallon it's painful to take tablets!

Just wanted a little moan - I know it's because my temperature is through the roof and I have a bad head so it's making me emotional - but still sorry for off loading!

XXXX

Replies

• Options
    aw hun sorry you feeling unwell, i usually get a bad cold everytime i start taking vitamins and when i stop taking them too think its maybe just your body getting used to them keep your chin up hun its only a matter of time before we all have that wonderful BFP it will happen for us all hun

take care xxx
  • Options
    Awwwwwwwwwww hun! Sorry to hear that you arent feeling very well. Hope you get better soon and have lots of tlc from your oh. lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I just watched a dvd and chilled out on the sofa for a bit! Feeling a bit calmer now! My OH just called to ask me if I needed anything so feeling a bit more loved too! XXXX
  • Options
    glad ur feeling a lil better,try relax darling im sure u will see a/f...xxxxx
  • Options
    ((((((((((((((((((((0)))))))))))))))))))))))) Big hugs. Take very good care of yourself. Wrap up and suck a few ice lollies to soothe your throat. Hope you get better very soon xxx
  • Options
    Oh chicken get better soon and take care of yourself. Watch lots of dvds and wrap up warm maybe the rest will do you good.
    xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Oh and Mrs Jules - I'm eating Ices poles like they are going out of fashion!! Oh is being very nice and helping - brought home a nice cold macdonalds milkshake yesterday lunch which really soothed it - bless him! Hoping to get better soon - have a christening on monday!!! XXXX