Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

opk-again lol

if i got my + opk yesterday the line has faded a bit today bu still quite strong does that mean i have already ovulated? xx

Replies

• Options
    Probably means you are ovulating today, my cbfm gets high, peak, peak, high, low................ so i'd take it you are on you last high in relative terms and tomorrow low. hope that makes sense xxx
  • Options
    so if we bd on thursday night and last night that might be enough?? and maybe tonight xxx wooohoooo xx
  • Options
    Yeah i think that would make you pretty much covered, good luck honey, look forward to your 2ww threads hehe x
  • Options
    hehe thanks - hope we have done it im feeling positive. lastnights swimmers might catch the egg i hope! my nips are killing today so think i have ovulated.will try and bd again tonight x
  • Options
    so am i 1dpo today or tomorrow??
  • Options
    Today, 1DPO is counted from the first day after your first peak x
  • Options
    ooo so 2ww here i come! yipeeeee. just think, it coud already have happen and i just dont knw it yet xx LOL
  • Options
    Aww yeah! just think, that little eggy could be busily deviding away, and you will be none the wiser for a couple of weeks! :lol:

Fingers crossed for ya! x
  • Options
    i hope so!!! xxx
  • Options
    I thought i got a + OPK a few days ago but got an even darker line today so into the 2WW tomorrow x
  • Options
    wooohooo how exited. i know this is really early and prob not related but my lady bits hurt x lol