Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BFP after implanon!!!

Hi All, Just wanted to let you know I got a BFP on saturday and did another one yesterday to check which was also positive. Feel very lucky as I only had my implanon implant out at the end of May. Only 5 weeks so still very early but keeping everything crossed. Good luck to all, baby dust coming you way. xxx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations, hope the goods news is spreading.

Annette
  • Options
    congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hiya

Congrats.....I too am about 5/6 weeks. Not too sure. Will get early scan to sort out. think due about 26th March.

How you feeling?? I very very tired. Not too sickly yet but that usually peaks with me about 7weeks to 13... yuck!!!!!!!!! Always in the afternoon and evening. My boobs are sore too. All good signs though of a healthy pregnancy. I mc few months ago and just never felt pregnant at all. this is my 5th pregnancy so I know the signs to look for.

Hope you doing OK.

diane xx
  • Options
    Thanks all. I am 5 weeks today so due on 27th March, just feeling very tired at the moment and have pretty much lost my appetite but am trying to eat little and often, just been measured for my maternity bra - met a friend for lunch yesterday and she told me off for wearing an underwire bra!! XXX
  • Options
    congratulations hun you take it easy hun and lok after yourself sammy xxxxx:\)