Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation

Hi Girls

Did some reading up online and found out that implantation can occur at anytime between 6 and 18 days!! So the 2ww Im currently on could be alot longer. Esp as I have no idea what my cycle will be this month (last one 38d) and this month I Ov on d21..

does that mean I wait till d38 or 12 days from OV??

AAHHH comfusing myself now.:\?

any advice?

Bady dust storm to everyone
xximage

Replies

• Options
    Lol I wish I knew the answer to this. I feel like I am starting to obsess and I only started trying two weeks ago, so Iam trying to tell myself that any 'symptoms' I think I might be experiencing are just in my head.

• Options
    I thought the information on implantation between day 6-18 covers the fertile window? If you ov on day 21 thats when you would have been most fertile.... i dont think that you would count 18 days from there?? I would say - its roughly 2 weeks after ov.... but then it all depends on each individual cycle?! ooooh im confused now..

I think we all over analyse everything. the best advice ive noted is wait for your longest noted cycle to pass and if you havent had a/f test. If you are regular with a/f then just wait for time around expected a/f time!

• Options
    My cycle has been very regular for a long time apart from this month just gone which was all a bit weird and not to do with coming off the pill. Anyway - am hoping I can be one of those lucky people who get pregnant straight away, but am prepared for a wait!
  • Options
    I have had two cycle-35 days and 25 days so I averaged it this month and hope thats right! I had a tiny patch of pink blood yesterday (day 23) so really dont know?????? My boobs are getting a bit veiny though so hope thats a sign! amy x
  • Options
    great advise - yes I know I should just wait instead of rearching anything I can about it...
    Waiting it is ohh goody...

Amy - sound promising! (am currently checking baps in open plan office - not wise.. and no veins either!)

• Options
    Oooh - Glad it's not just me - I've been proding my babps every now and again in open plan office...
    "do you hurt yet?..................do you hurt now???..........are you hurting or is my bra digiing in!!!" LOL!!!
    I guess we just have to wait and find out!!!!!
    XXXXX
  • Options
    isn't it silly image I'm wondering if the indigestion and wind I have are baby symproms, but probably it's just the pizza I had for dinner last night.