Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

trying for a baby

hi all i'm new to this website
me and my husband are trying for a baby i have been off the pill for just over 2weeks now,
we have been having sex every weekend (husband works nights and only c him of a wkend)
this isnt just the once can be up to 3 times in 1 day
as i am very much wanting to get pregnant and everybody around me seemsto be pregnant and this is when the jelousey kicks in as 3 people who i work with are pregnant

DOES ANYBODY THINK THAT ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE TRYING TO MUCH NOT SURE IF SHOULD CUT DOWN THE AMOUNT OF TIMES WE HAVE SEX?

PLEASE HELP AS I AM REALLY WANTING TO BE A MOMMY

:\?:roll:

Replies

• Options
    hi kimmyg welcome to the site were like a little family on here i know how you feel me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 15 months now and still no luck yet and my sisterin law has just found out she is pregnant so im well jelouse but hopefully we will all be lucky one day soon take care sammy xxx
  • Options
    Hi hun,

its been 4 months since i came off the pill, im not yet but,
    1- my sister in law had a baby girl 2 wks ago
    2 -5 people i work with are pregs
    AND i found out tonight that my cousin is, Only 2 weeks gone, but i didnt even know she was tryin!!!

just how you feel!! xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Kimmyg
    I know how you feel, once you decide the time is right to start ttc you want to do everything you can. I'm sure your oh is having a wonderful time having sex up to 3 times a day. Make sure you don't tire him out!!!! To be honest I don't think that having sex more than once a day will increase your chances as sperm can live inside you for up to 3 days. I know it's difficult with your oh working nights and not seeing him all that often, but they say the best thing is to try and have sex every other day or every third day. I guess that makes sense if sperm can live inside you for up to 3 day, then on the third day if you have sex you'll have a fresh load of the wriggling litle fellas!! I know how difficult it is finding the time. My oh is away during most of the week so we only have weekends as well. I wish you lots of luck. xxx