Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It's been a long time!!!

Hi everyone,

It's been ages since I was last on here. I haven't been around much as was really busy with work and private life. Hubby and I decided to finally give it a go...ttc starting this month. Today is cd 1 as AF arrived this morning. How has everyone else been? Looking forward to being on here much more. I also started using my fertlity monitor today so will see how it goes.

Nat

Replies

• Options
    hi Nat,i wondered where you got to! great to hear from you.let us know how you get on with your monitor.i start using mine on my next cycle,unless i get a BFP of course!!! good luck.Gayle xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Gayle,

thanks for the welcome back image we started just after we got married but then decided that if the test was negative we'd wait about 2 or 3 months....well the waiting is over. Will keep you informed and up to date with the using of the monitor. It's pretty easy actually....the manual makes it sound so much more complicated.
    Good luck to you too and will keep my fingers crossed for you. What day are you on??

Nat