Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What did you do today?

Hello all,

What did you do today?

Well last nigth i had the whole family round for fireworks and i had one of the oh's mates stay over, who got very drunk!
Today i went to visit more family and buy my brand new laptop!! so i can now type normally because on my old one the oh spilt stella on it when he fell asleep using it, so i had to use the on-screen keyboard which took years to type simple words!
So that was my day.

how was ur day?

x

Replies

• Options
    Had a good day. Finally finished a 6 day AF. First one since i stopped the pill. Very light though and not as heavy as before i started the pill. Looking forward to spotting OV this month and BDing to conceive. Have a feeling this is my month. Good luck and babydust to all. Filo x
  • Options
    Well yesterday I spent all day lounging around, no energy to do anything ! Then i've spent most of today in bed with a headache !! Now i'm just trying to figure out what I can make for dinner from my empty cupboards ! Hmm what can you make out of old potatos, onions and eggs ?? LOL !
  • Options
    wow, so great day for you too!!

am glad am not the only one to get feelings like that, i have a feeling am gonna conceive in febuary, dont ask why because i have no idea at all!! lol

• Options
    Frittata. LOL Filo x
  • Options
    tea, at this time of night!
  • Options
    Yeah, i cant normally eat before 7pm otherwise I get a bit of a dodgy tummy !

Frittata, good idea Filo.
  • Options
    I spent the morning in tears but then gave myself a kick in the pants and went to help oh in the garden which made me feel better. Just heating up cherry pie and then an early night so don't start the week feeling tired!!
  • Options
    how strange, i munch all day!

anyone watchin wife swap?

• Options
    I taped it sweetangelemma, hubbys not keen!
    I spent this morning crying too Camlo! For no real reason I guess-maybe hormones (hope they are pregnancy ones?!) amy x
  • Options
    i spent the first 20mins of the morning looking in the mirror thinking where the hell did all them sports comes from!!! lol

i hope you both have pg hormones will be nice for a few bfp, we seem to have gone quiet!

wife swap was ace but i found myself shouting at the tv coz i was so mad at her..lol