Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FR,CB&Tesco HPT +ve but Docs urine test = -ve! UPDATE pics

2»

Replies

• Options
    GC - but with a previous pregnancy i had SIX (yes, six!) negative doctors tests. They kept telling me I wasnt pregnant, but i'd had a positive HPT so i refused to give up. In the end they sent me for a scan and surprise, surprise i was 10 weeks pregnant.

xx

[Modified by: Ellie.x on September 30, 2009 11:09 AM]

• Options
    Congratulations!! xxxxxx
  • Options
    Wow, congratulations Minkymou!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!x
  • Options
    thats what my fr test looked like when i found out im 23 weeks now id say congrats hun,maybe hcg needs to pick up a little for there tests x
  • Options
    Hi everyone

SO many responses and good advice i cant reply individually otherwise i would be here all night! Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest! I hope my bean is nice and sticky and that I become a mummy in June image!!!!...and I hope that everyone gets their BFPs very soon too . xxx

I spoke to the nurse practitioner at my surgery today and she confirmed what you have all told me....their tests are less sensitive and well, rubbish! I'm 4+5 today and she suggested taking another test on Monday when i'll be 5+2. She said that if i had as many positives as I did that I was pregnant and to make an appointment with the doctor mid week. I'm not sure what the doctor will do....any ideas?!?!

Minky xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Minky!! image

I don't really know what the Dr will do hun - it's different for every area i guess - chances are it would be to just have a chat and then refer you to your MW maybe? x