Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

upset-big time

:cry::cry::cry: Hi girls, as most of you know, I was holding out til this week to do another test as I was three days over last months 25 day cycle, well all the symptom spotting and raising mine and hubbys hopes was a complete waste of time-af arrived in full force this morning, and what made it ten times worse is that Hubby and I are not really getting on and we spent the majority of our weekend arguing, then I woke up to that and him saying-we need to talk, given he was a little annoyed my af had came, but I was so emotional and he just thought I was ignoring him so he went to work without saying goodbye, he might be going away this week for work too and I'm just so upset (sorry to go on) :cry:

Replies

• Options
    :\( Oh Amy, so sorry to hear, sounds like you have had a pretty stressful w/end, and not the best start to the week, it is really tough leaving home after a fight... feeling for you right now.. *hugs*
    Hopefully things have settled down a bit by the time you see your OH.
    Take is easy, Love and Baby Dust xxx
  • Options
    Oh you poor love!! Really don't think men fully understand us girlies sometimes! (Bless them!). It's such a stressful time ttc and waiting each month! It's bound to put some slight tension on your relationship! Try explaining to him how you feel and tell him that you need his support. Be nice to each other, and most of all, try and 'relax'!
    Think you need a BFH!!! (BIG FAT HUG!)
  • Options
    Thankyou Victoria and Mimime, really not a good start to the week! Just spoke to hubby online and we are trying to talk calmly (or type!) its a bit easier that way I think. Thanks for the hugs-really needed them. amy x
  • Options
    Oh hunny hope ur ok, men arnt as sensitive as us are they, things will work out i dont think u realise how stressfull this ttc is till ur doing it!!!! Hope things work out hunny xxx kim xxx
  • Options
    aw Amy.i really feel for you love.its bad enough when dreaded af turns up,without any added stress on top of that.the thing about men is,when you have a fight,they just go off to work,without giving it a second thought!! GRR!!! but we on the other hand,keep going over it,and get ourselves even more upset! hope you have managed to speak to him and sort it out.lots of love and hugs to you.love Gayle xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls, I have spoken to him online some more and we've agreed to have some quality time. He said he was really upset too and he still wants it to happen but wants us to be getting on better, so guess he has a point. Lol Gayle- completely agree with them going off to work and leaving us stirring!!! double grrr! amy x
  • Options
    BIG HUG - and chatting to you now anyways so won't leave you a message! XXX
  • Options
    It's the worst wait ttc and I used to feel so guilty each time af arrived. You must stick together or it will drive a wedge between you.
    Best quality baby dust for you this month xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    aw so sorry hun men just dont understand what women go through with the disappointment get yourself a big bar of choc and drown your sorrows then i would go out and get drunk at weekend it will make you feel a lot better thats my plan if my af arrives

big hug hun xxx
  • Options
    Awwww Amy. Big cyber hugs and kisses hun. Dont feel too down, your bundle of joy just wasnt quite ready to be created yet. Hopefully, with some quality time together and more relaxation between you, it will make for a better baby recipe than leaving out the vital ingrediant of togetherness. Hope everything works out ok for you and oh. Take good care and remember we are all here for you image
    lots of love, bluebird xxxx