Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

still trying

im 22 and have been trying for our 2nd baby since feb and still nothing, any advice?

Replies

• Options
    hi iv been ttc for 18 month now and still nothing so know how you feel its very frustrating isnt it
  • Options
    hi nicole. im trying for baby number two. going since march and frustrated. baby one seemed so easy and stress free. I came off pill, moved house and four months in i was pg. didn't worry or obsess about cm and fertility. wish i could relax this time but felt like a tougher decision second time round as we no what we letting ourselves in for!!! ( in a good way) good luck keep me posted!
  • Options
    hi nicole,we have been trying for 2nd baby since january.im getting really fed up.good luck to us all,love Gayle xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi,
    I am trying for number two. Took 18 months first time around so kind of hoping it will be quicker this time. This is month 4 and on day 21 now. Feel like poo so living in hope.
    Boobs sore and mega sensitive, want to curl up under my desk here and go to sleep, and stroppy, well just ask the little un and other half!!! Mummy is grumpy!!! Best of luck to you and all the other TTC thin we all need lots of baby dust etc.
  • Options
    Hi there,

Just joined today so apologies for being niave, but what does TTc stand for?

• Options
    hi Lalapk,welcome to the site.its Trying To Conceive.xxxxx