Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pregnancy symptoms? early ones?

hi im 2 days late and wondering what all the early symptoms are? and when they are likely to start?
anytihng would be greatfulyl appreciated.

imagebaby dust to all

Replies

• Options
    Not alot apart from feeling very tired and having bleeding gums when I brushed my teeth (day b4 af due) Hope you get that BFP 2muro hun! Keeping everything crossed for you x x x Sarah x x x
  • Options
    How exciting chocoholicworm! Some people don't get any symptoms for a while after their af is due! I'd definitely get a test if I were you!! Good luck xxxx
  • Options
    Hi.

I had some dizziness for a couple of days before my period was due and at one point worried I was going to faint into someones dinner (I work as a waitress). I was also really tired even though I'd been getting a decent amount of sleep. That was about all. I had a little cramping I guess but milder than if my period was about to happen and sore boobs like my period was on it's way. I normally get really bad cramp on the day of my period and the only reason I tested was because I didn't get it one month. I hadn't even associated the dizziness and tiredness with being pregnant.

xxxxx
  • Options
    Weeing a lot!!! amy x
  • Options
    I had tiredness and cramps when I missed my af. Then about a week later I started feeling sick. I'm 14 weeks today. xxx
  • Options
    to those who had cramps...were they like af cramps or different? and how long did they last? ive been having cramps for two days now and no af as yet.....pretty sure its on its way tho but didnt realise you could be pg and have cramps......rambling now sorry!
  • Options
    I had AF type cramps from the week before AF was due right up to 6 weeks.
    I had lots of gas !!! (burping variety not bottom end!!)
    Sore boobies from week before AF to about 10 weeks too.

Good luck
    Popcorn
    14+3
    xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    i was 3 days l8 and i'd noticed my nails had grown stronger and i had been craving for red grapes so much that i had been eating a punnet a night!

good luck:\)
  • Options
    hi i was a couple days late and i noticed extreme tiredness and the biscuit tin at work made me feel queasy when i got a wiff! also had cramps for ages after BFP x

[Modified by: hayleys1 on October 30, 2007 08:14 AM]