Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

trying ov 'wheel'

My sis had an ov predictor 'wheel' free with a magazine when she was ttc, and has just passed it on to me. I am going to give it a try when I start ttc again as she swears that its how she predicted the magic time! I have not had much luck with monitoring cm and predicting ov on mymonthlycycles and this is free and simple to use. And hopefully it will sprinkle some of her baby dust on me! xx

Replies

• Options
    Oooh, how does it work hon? Sounds interesting.

I'm lucky in that OV does seem to happen exactly when mymonthlycycles tells me - but I know more by the OV pain I get. EWCM doesn't seem to be as EW'ish as I thought it would be from reading, but I do notice I'm more......slippery(?) sorry! lol!....around OV time, like today and I'm due to OV tomorrow.

Good luck chick!
  • Options
    Its just a card with dates set in a circle around a central wheel, and you line up the little markers with the first day of last af, and it tells you roughly when conception is likely. It also lists important dates, such as when you are likely to have scans, tests, appointments etc. Altho' not ttc for a while I will see which dates it comes up with and see if it corresponds with any other signs like ewcm, and am going to try opk's for a couple of cycles too. It worked for sis, so fingers crossed! lol! xx
  • Options
    Hope it helps hon image

Still trying to work out how to get rid of the rellies tomorrow......
  • Options
    Give 'em a tenner and send 'em to the flicks, lol! xx
  • Options
    or.....send one to church and wait till the others in the showerimage

result! lol!!!