Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Getting Itchy feet!!!!!

I am now 9dpo and my PMA is starting to fade a little.
I have been ill since i ovulated and fear that although i BD'd at the right times i will not have implanted due to excessive coughing!!! lol
I also have had a high temp on and off and although took paracetemol, i know that hot temps/hot tubs etc. can kill a foetus.
I started feeling really hopeful and had bags of PMA but now its starting to fade, could i have done it this month?
Filo x

Replies

• Options
    I dont think you would cough it out hun! As for high temp, surely at this early stage it would not have much (if any) effect? Keep that PMA super-glued to you, dont let it escape!! Really hope you have cracked it this month hunny, you really deserve it xx
  • Options
    well high temps are very bad for a developing baby, and although joking about cough its a possibility. Have had a good day today, took LO toboganning on dry ski slope and went out for meal but PMA still flagging.
    Filo x
  • Options
    Thought you were joking (is it really a possibility???!) Glad you had a good day hun, (even tho Im suffering with this bloody cold you gave me and feeling VERY sorry for myself lol!) Have my PMA, wont be needing it for a while as going to be doing nothing more exciting than monitoring my cycles for the next 2/3. ********sticky lucky baby dust********* xx
  • Options
    at least you know your cycles!!!! im on day 28 and still no ov!!!!! aaargggghhhh!!!!!! have my PMA i dont need it yet! xx
  • Options
    You can have my PMA too - just stuck waiting for stupid af to return so don't need it (possibly for another six months at least!) Really hope it's your month Filo. x
  • Options
    thanks ladies, have resisted the urge to poas for 2 whole days now, aren't you proud of me? lol
    Filo x
  • Options
    OMG you have graduated from the POAS annonymous!!! very proud of you!!!!! x
  • Options
    When are you testing? x
  • Options
    see told you i was good. tee hee
    planning to do one tomorrow!!!
    Filo x
  • Options
    well let us know! hope you have done it this month filo i have been having the usual cramps like af but not so bad and bb s a bit sore so im hoping i ov soon? do you think i could have missed it? been doing ov tests but not religiously. i get the feeling could be a loooonnnngggg cycle again!!! xx
  • Options
    oooh not long to wait - keep us posted x
  • Options
    am not due to poas til monday but have absolutely no symptoms of either af or pms.
    Hayleys1 it could still be time for an ov as you have long cycles, lets hope its soon. keep bding just in case.
    Manicmiz it'll be a bfn as its too early but can't help myself.
    Filo x
  • Options
    back to POAS annon! x
  • Options
    I know...it's addictive - I did one the other morning even after reading millions of reports on the web saying I was unlikely to get af back for months...knew it would be BFN...but at least feels like you're doing something! You never know! x
  • Options
    Ooooh good luck filo!!! I hope you get your bfp!!! xx
  • Options
    Hi Filo, I'm proud that you haven't managed to poas yet. I did it 3 times last month. It is too exciting to not do it.
    I hope you get your BFP, you deserve it. Fingers crossed for you and lots of sticky babydust your way. You can have my pma as I don't need it yet but can you give it be back in about 8 days time, when I'm ov'ing. hahah lol.
  • Options
    mornin' filo, have you POAS yet? Good luck hun, EVERYTHING crossed 4 ya! xx
  • Options
    hi filo. POAS! let us know....i can POAS on tues morning!!

good luck!!

xx