Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Afternoon !!

Hi lovely ladies,

I've been run off my little tootsies with work for the last week or so , which is good in a way as it's kept me from obsessing during my 2WW LOL !!

Testing day is on Friday ... I'm really really hoping for a BFP ... but all the signs of the witch are apparent today ... boohoo!!!

Hoping I can hold out until Friday to test - but I'm getting the itchy Superdrug finger again....hold me back!

Hope everyone is well?!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Shirls, it is good that you have been kept busy during the 2ww as it is a nightmare!

I caved in this afternoon and went to Superdrug in my lunch hour and have to confess that I just tested and BFN. BUM!!!! Be strong and hold off till Friday, not long to wait and fingers crossed that you get a BFP.

xx
  • Options
    are superdrug tests sensitive? I seen a few members talk about them.

good luck for BFP..
  • Options
    Yes they are and they say you can use them up to 4 days prior to AF. Shame mine was a BFN, however I will keep trying! I am still secretly hoping I tested too early and AF does not show but doubt it. x
  • Options
    Thanks guys,

I'm hoping I've cracked it this month ... time will tell!!

Superdrugs tests are supposed to be really sensitive, I'm going to try my hardest to hold out - something tells me I might be testing Thursday LOL

Working late tonight, so taxi home (no opportunity to stop at SD at the station on the way)...and out after work tomorrow ...

Of course I could always stop on the way INTO work LOL - but I'm always late so rush passed without thinking!

Good luck to us all ...

xxx