Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I Happy or Sad About The Result??

I posted a recent forum about my faint 2nd line on HPT.....i'v been havin awful lower stomach pains for the past 6 days.....my period was late by 7 days....then this afternoon i had a spot of brown blood when i went to the toilet.....tonight i nip to the loo to find my AF has returned :cry:

Am i happy that i'm not pregnant or sad about it? :\?

I'm sad about it because me and my fella { in the army } were TTC a few months back....but then i decided to go back to college in september last month so i spose im happy......but i'm just so confused :\? i don't know which im more....happy or sad :cry:

Replies

• Options
    Oh im sorry fairy. Big hugs going out to you. Try to focus on the positive that you are going back to college. Try not to beat yourself up about being confused, you and your OH take care. xxx
  • Options
    I agree with Gazno i think you just have to be positive and carry on with what you was going to do and be happy. Dont beat yourself up over it, everything happens for a reason remember x
  • Options
    Thanks Gazno & SamanthaLeigh image Perked Me Up!! I Shall Be Back :P x