Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I was naughty :oops:

This will make you giggle.

I'm having strange periods at the moment - in terms of bleeding everything is normal but as for symptoms - they are all over the place. I had period pains constantly for 6 weeks in November time. So this is the background to our commencing TTC and Christmas hols was our first shot at it so to speak. Well, this 2WW buisness is mental - I'm going crazy with the wait. :\( At first I felt really positive but then I had a load of really weird period pains and cramps and wondered whether it was preparation for AF. I've also been symptom spotting.... Yesterday afternoon I felt like I needed to wee all time again (sorry TMI) but I know I have no UTI...also have noticed sore (.)(.) and CM tho' not sure whether it is white enough (TMI again!)...

so, *whispers* I got desperate and tested for the first time.

And the result...well of course it was far too early (9DPO), I POAS in the afternoon after drinking loads of liquids!!! and, (and this is the best), I realised after that in my haste and testing tantrum that I didn't even use one of my early tests! :lol: I even hid the results of my disgrace from hubbie :lol:

What a silly naughty girl I am!!! image:lol:imageops:

Replies

• Options
    bad girl hand out please....
  • Options
    Oh dear. Im afraid this episode it going on your premanent record young lady! Now, go and sit on the naughty step and think about what you did!! :roll:
  • Options
    ooohh im so jealous!! Cant do a thing with these 2 watching me though, there so strict!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    ha ha, made me giggle! :lol: What are we like eh! AF is due anytime from today - early last month, if back to normal will be due Thursday. Keep telling myself i won't even think about testing till the weekend if not arrived... as if!! :lol: Will so be testing if not here by Thursday..if not before..:roll:
    xxx
  • Options
    *secretmama cowers in naughty corner thinking 'I've starterd a POAS war, arghhhhh!'*

...have you lost your backstreet boy tickets yet woomummy?
  • Options
    No not yet...but dont know how much longer i can hold on...ive been given the 11th which is friday...just gota hold on a little bit longer..!!! kim xxxxxx
  • Options
    Ooo, yes, Friday is 15 DPO for me so theoretically I can test then too (and keep some dignity)! (although for some reason whenmybaby said I could test on Thursday?!)..we will have to do a 'naughty girls sychronised POAS'!!!
  • Options
    hahahaha, welcome to poas!!! and feeling like an idiot getting bfns when you know its tooooo early!!! hahah xx
  • Options
    classic.. sounds as bad as me!.. apart form ive done about 4 tests coming out negative!!!.. not much hope for me but af due on wednesday!
  • Options
    oooohhh lets do it!!! 7.30 ok for u?!? and i promise not to throw my pma around if i get a bfn!!! xxxxxx
  • Options
    that sounds good to me *secretmama holds hand up to take an oath* "I promise faithfully not to POAS until Friday morning when the naughty-girls synchronised POAS will take place"! I might be dancing a bit by 7.30am as normally get up a bit earlier but what the heck, the more concentrated the better! And should we not get our BFPs - we can have a good BFN tantrum together!

Anyone else naughty and joining us?