Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

woomummy

Hi Kim,

Just wanted to see how your feeling. You feeling better?

Kerry xxxx

[Modified by: stokes911 on 02 December 2007 18:03:52 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hey hunny, im feeling alot better thanks, am trying to focus on the future, have realised there was nothing i could of done or did to stop it, am moving on and hoping someone up there is guna give me a break very soon!!! Hows ur pg, read about the twin thing how exciting!!!

kim xxxxx
  • Options
    Glad to hear your better. I had an early mc when I was 18, so was a little worried about telling people with all my other pregnancies. But the way I look at it is whats gonna happen will happen.

Yeah the twin thing is quite exciting! I had to order 2 pairs of maternity jeans today, nothing fits!! I am 5+5 but look 6 months lol.

I will be keeping everything crossed for you and hubby.

Kerry xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Kerry
    Good to hear that your pg is progressing nicely. What is this about twin thing? Are you expecting twins? Good luck if you are! lol.

Hi Kim, i sent you something on facebook to hopefully help to cheer up your day image

lots of love, Barbara xxxx
  • Options
    Well SB, just did some research and it seems as though our Kerry may be having twins due to showing early and getting an early pos. Boy oh boy, what fun! lol. xxxx
  • Options
    Hi all,

Yeah when I saw doctor last week I explained to her how I my bfp 4 days b4 af was due(with other pregnancies I was at least 2 weeks late b4 getting bfp, cost me a fortune!) and that I had a bump already I was only 5 weeks. And she said it could be twins as they run in my family. So seeing the midwife in a couple of weeks and she is gonna book me in for an early scan.

I am 6 weeks 2morow and had to order maternity trousers yesterday!!

Kerry xxx