Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sharing My Joy..! In getting AF

I know it sounds silly but I am so so so HAPPY this morning...!!
I had a late miscarriage on Jan 4th (5+ months pregnant) so you can imagine my utter missery for the past few weeks...
My husband booked us a surprise holiday after it all happened for something lovely for us both to look forward to... I grew up in san Francisco and love it dealy - so we are going to go for 2 weeks... staying with friends for some of it and stayin in VERY nice hotels for the other part... we are so to speak blowing the baby money...
Well today AF arrived... and the timing couldn't be better...!! it means that if all things go to plan and mother nature is kind to me... AF should be finished by the time we get on the plane.. (this Friday) and I should be OV'ing... when we are staying in the most devine hotel..! Do you think that finally someone is shining down on me..!!
Just wanted to share my happy news after what has so far been the year from hell...
Annabel xx

Replies

• Options
    You can't believe how genuinely thrilled I am for you. Hope you have a wonderful time away. Hopefully being so relaxed while on holiday will give you an extra boost. Have a wonderful time. S x
  • Options
    have a wonderful time i would love to go to america. go and enjoy yourself hun. hope you have the best time ever xx
  • Options
    yay yay yay.
    How exciting for you. Fingers crossed that AF is gone by frody and this will be the time for you to fall pregnant. Good luck and have a fab holiday.
    Filo x
  • Options
    Oooooooo, that's sounds fab, hope it is a sign!!!
    My other half proposed yesterday so I am now focussing on wedding ideas in the hope sods law intervenes and I get my bfp!!! Have a fab time

• Options
    Thats fantastic hun, made up for you! Have a fantastic holiday, and I really really hope that your body plays ball and you ov at the right time! xx
  • Options
    Thank you everyone... feel like we are due a bit of good luck... hope you all get your fair share too..
    Annabel xx
  • Options
    thats great youll be relaxed you never know when you come back you be telling us you got a bfp good luck and enjoy yourselves xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    That sounds fab and perfect for getting a BFP. You'll be relaxed and perfect setting for some BDing!! Have fun.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone.. I am trying not to get my hopes up... but it will be just so special to be on holiday - I wish of course we weren't able to go.. blowing the baby money on a charlie would be what I would really love to be doing - but this is the start of our year now... thank you for all your kind messages over the past few weeks... xx