Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Last fews days to poas, counting down!

Im on cd31

Last cycle was 34

Going to poas SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When's everyone else going to poas?

Em x

Replies

• Options
    a week on Sunday for me... good luck lots of baby dust xxx
  • Options
    well as i'm only tecnically halfway through 2ww ..................i'll start tomorrow!!!
    I know it won't show yet if i am but am a poas addict. Fingers crossed for both of us hun. Filo x
  • Options
    fingers crossed for you all ive got 2 weeks to wait im gonna go insane
  • Options
    I am going to test early on Saturday.
  • Options
    i am due on monday, but i am not going to test!!!!! not until af doesn't arrive anyway!! it's going to be hard but i am determined to wait it out!!
  • Options
    yeah yeah oddsock. I'll give you til saturday at the latest!! lol
    Filo x
  • Options
    I wish i could wait it out like you odd_sock...

But i know i cant!!! Damn

plus side dont feel like af's on its way at all.
  • Options
    you watch, i can wait it out......*starts shaking*
  • Options
    the first sign of withdrawl has already kicked in then!!
    Good luck for all testing soon and hope we all get our bfps and swap forums asap. Filo x
  • Options
    Hi girls - just wanted to say a MASSIVE good luck!!!

Im erm.... bding for the next 3 weeks!!! not sure when ov will occur because my cycles are shorter and shorter - so my 2ww is like - forever away!! But good luck!

**Sprinkles baby dust on her girls***

• Options
    Hi im on cd24 and last cycle was 25days so mite be due sunday. not sure as afs been iregular since removal of mirena in sept. But whatever im not testing at all. x
  • Options
    I'm only half way through 2ww but i'll test tomorrow just for a giggle. I know it won't show anything but i'm feeling left out!!
  • Options
    god am i feeling left out!!!!! on cd 51 with no sign of af!
  • Options
    i was good today - was shopping and went up to pg tests and actually walked away without buying one wooohoo! i've already got 2 cbd tests waiting but i'm saving those for if i ever need reassurance and will do a cheap test first. am determined not to give in and poas just yet......
    good luck to everyone testing this weekend!!!
    lots of babydust to all xx
  • Options
    POAS today and BFN.
    What did i expect at 8-9dpo?
    Filo x