Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hiya

Hello all, I'm new here
Looking forward to being able to talk ttc cos my OH is a bit scared by me at mo, claims I have a manic look in my eye!
I'm on my second month of ttc, and I'm using the Clearblue FM. It instructed me to BD on Saturday morning which is possibly what startled my OH. Perhaps I should have woken him up first.
Now on the 2ww and will be ready to test on Good Friday. I know what kind of egg I'm hoping for, and it isn't Cadbury's.
xx
PS: ovulation changed from day 22 to day 19 (have a 32/33 day cycle but only recently came off pill), is this a good thing do you reckon?

Replies

• Options
    Hellooo and welcome. Manic look in your eye -CHECK! jumping poor sleeping oh - CHECK! POAS addict - CHECK! yup, you will fit in here just fine!!

Best of luck for Good Friday. Hope you get your BFP (and a cadbury's would be nice too!) Good luck and baby dust hun xx **************
  • Options
    Hi and welcome to our little ttc family

Dont worry we are all nuts on here so you will be fine.

MMM talking of eggs i have 6 in my car (dont worry they are not for me, my neices and nephews) i must resist and im on a health kick.

Goodluck and sticky baby dust comming your way.

jen xx
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I really must remember to clear the history on my computer otherwise OH will withdraw all marital services!
    (Actually, he can have the rest of the month off. I'm done with him... for now)
  • Options
    hi, just wanted to say welcome and good luck in ttc!!

xx
  • Options
    welcome hunxxx
  • Options
    Welcome to the mad house hun.
    You don't have to be nuts but it helps when ttc. You're poor oh :lol: Still how many times has he pounced while you've been sleepy???? huh???
    remind him of that before he withdraws anything :lol:
  • Options
    Welcome to the rollercoaster of ttc. Hopefully you can keep your sense of humour as it def helps !!!
  • Options
    welcome to our mad world, looks like you'll fit right in on here hun. hehehe you are funny
    "perhaps i should have woken him first"
    Good luck and babydust.
    Filo x