Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi everyone!

well af just finished so the "month 11 " is now on....(sigh) im not counting ov days or anything this time though as i was too dissapointed last month when af was 3 days late and got my hopes up and dh????s too....so just going to go with the flow!!! how is evryone doing? :\)
dd hs got a bad cold at the mo and is sleeping rough....:\( and so are we! we are shattered! hopefully she????ll get better this week!
xxxamandaxxxxx
hugs to evryone xxxx and sending loads of babydust xxxxxxxxxxx
;\)

Replies

• Options
    hi amanda im on day 18/28 cycle and keep getting cramp like pains in my tummy but think im just looking for anything as a sign im pg this ttc business is a nightmare my boobs really sore but they are always like that at this time of the month so ive got ten dayss to go and its gonna be a very very long ten days but really dont think i am pg
    sending baby dust fro you this month hun xx
  • Options
    Hi Amanda
    My AF was 4dys late after 2 BFNs AF arrived like a big kick in the teeth.

I'm wondering if I OVd later & maybe didn't bd enough.
    We'll just have to make sure we do it more which OH is very happy about.

Sez31
    when I was preg I had stretchy, tight pains for a week before AF was due. So fingers crossed its good news.

Lots of Luck
    Helen x x
  • Options
    Sometimes not counting actually works better because you naturally 'get the urge' around OV so not stressing about sticks and days etc.
    The finest of baby dust to you xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Amanda. Hope you are well. We should start the "bloody hell are we still here" club! lol We are the founder members!!!!! I am day 18 today although no smiley face this month so not hopeful. Must admit the month that i forgot everything, no counting, no ov sticks, no mucus watch (er, sorry! lol) and a nice holiday and i fell pg!!! Sadly had a mc last october and have been counting ever since. Perhaps i will do the same as you all and leave it alone and just have fun this month. Here's so us all getting the bfp we all crave so much.
    lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    thanks fot the replies girls! bluebird you????re sooo funny, you cheered me up!! lol yes ve????ve been here for a while...but well we will appreciate it more when we get that beloved bfp!!! hope you????re doing ok after mc...sending lodas of babydust xxxxx
    mrs takers, love your avatar!!!! lol soooo cute! good luck xxx
    sez31, sounds promissing, hope its good news xxx
    helen, i know how you felt when af came, was just like it last time.....arhhhh!
    thanks for the babydust girls xxxx lots of love from spain xxx
    xxxxamandaxxx