Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Happy Birthday Woomummy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WOOMUMMY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Hope you have a lovely day and get spoilt rotten and hope the hospital appointment goes ok to.

jen xx

Replies

• Options
    Happy Bday Woomummy! Hope your appointment today goes well too.
    What was your test result. BFN for me but am ok with that as it's still v early. I had quite sharp lower abdo twinges in the night so am really hoping that is significant. xx
  • Options
    Happy birthday woomummy I can't beleive you and Jen are still here. I was trying about this time last year and have two boys like you although mine are a tiny bit older. I'm trying again now so have come back and its so weird to see people on here that i was chatting to all that time ago. There's been some happy news as its been more than 9 months since i've been here so some girls have fallen and had their babies. Its lovely to see sarah had her baby samual, she went through such a lot to get him and of course there's those of you who are still trying and obviously like you have had some bad times along the way. Was very sorry to read about you mc s. I hope everything goes well for you today and you manage to relax a bit and enjoy you birthday.

And Jen, are you still trying? I remember you as you were on the same months as i was when trying last year. I gave up after 3 months as i'd put on a stone and it was stressing me out i've even been back on the pill for nearly a year until i came off it this month.
  • Options
    Happy birthday!! Hope the appointment goes well!xxxx
  • Options
    happy birthday woomummy
    clairex
  • Options
    happy birthday woomummy xxx hope the appointmont goes well xx
  • Options
    Happy birthday woomummy, wishing you all the best for today and hope the appointment goes well.

Nat
    xxx
  • Options
    Happy birthday!!! Let us know how you get on today.

dg
    xxx
  • Options
    Happy birthday babe here is wishing you a wonderful day image

K xxxx
  • Options
    Happy Birthday. xx
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Woomummy. Hope you have a lovely day. Sx
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!!!

• Options
    A big thanx to u jen for setting up the thread....and to all of you that have replied, i feel very loved!!! Have had a fab day with my boys and have been pampered to bits....my day started with brekkie in bed made by my boys....put it this way its a gd job i like jam, bless them!!!! Il do a seperate post for the fertility clinic...am feeling very good!!!!! xxxx imageimageimage
  • Options
    Happy Bday Woomummy
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM, hope you get a late bfp birthday prezzie next wk xx
  • Options
    Jo1311 - Yes unfortunatly im still here thanks you remembered me. Me and oh have had tests and they have come back fine and i had a lap and dye done too. If still no luck in 4months then im going on clomid. How you doing?

Kim thats ok us old timers have got to stick together lol. Have a lovely rest of a day.

jen xx
  • Options
    happy birthday (again!!)

glad to hear you have had a good day, hope you have a good evening xxxxxx
  • Options
    Glad you've had a lovely day Woomummy, boys can be so sweet can't they?!

Jen, sorry to hear you're still trying it must be so frustrating but i've heard lots of people saying they fell quite quickly after going on clomid. I suppose if they haven't found anything wrong its a good sign. I'm ok thank you I was only trying for 3 months as it was stressing me out and decided to have a total break and went back on the pill! Kind of wish i hadn't as now i have to wait for my body to settle down again and get to know my cycles etc.

Going to have a look for woomummy's other thread now but good luck I hope it works and i'll be keeping an eye on your posts to see if you have some luck. Good luck to everyone else too especially those who are testing soon! x