Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

when to test

Hello all,

I am currently on day 24 of my cycle but unsure when to start testing, don't have regular cycles, last one was 50 days and one before that 26.

What do you reckon.

Cheers

Den

Replies

• Options
    hi chick i say start testing in a weeks time that way if af dusnt come before then u mite not be too early. have you got any symptoms have you ov xxxxx
  • Options
    hey hun

No symptoms... i don't think but now i think, my boobs ar a bit sore but we do tend to imagine these things!!! lol. think i did ov cos had the egg white mucus thing and checked my cervix too and appeared that i was ov. tried the test sticks but didn't show anything
  • Options
    ive got my fingers crossed for you sweet lolxxxx sounds like you have ov. i been ttc 16 mths now and every mth i convince myself this is it got sore boobs and cramps on day 17 not gettin my hopes up much!!!!! fingers crossed for you babes xxxxxx
  • Options
    thanks both of you. i know just what you mean nic, i have been ttc fo 6 months and i am sooo obsessed, this site defo helps tho cos you can talk about anything here and every1 is son nice.

Sarah you confuse me everytime, your name is sarah but username jane, gets me everytime, always wanna call you jane!!! lol xx
  • Options
    i agree this site is so helpfull i only ad a look earlier its so comforting to know theres so much support here i feel tuns better bein able to talk to people in same situ my poor partner gets in ear all time he so good to me xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    have been a bit confused as when 2 test too as have not have af for 6 months but appear to ov.apparantly no real reason 4 absent af has had tests done but that doesnt help me much!
  • Options
    5 wks!thats forever!
  • Options
    thanks sarah + gl den. ps 4 wks! Thats forever!lol x
  • Options
    Hi Den,

I did OV sticks and they didn't show anything, but I managed to get pg! My doc said they're not always reliable and I did use cheap ones. I'm 6 wks tomorrow but freaking out about MC again. Silly me!

Chanidoll - that's a tough one. Can you try testing on th same day each week? Say every Monday?

Jo x
  • Options
    Hi Den,

I did OV sticks and they didn't show anything, but I managed to get pg! My doc said they're not always reliable and I did use cheap ones. I'm 6 wks tomorrow but freaking out about MC again. Silly me!

Chanidoll - that's a tough one. Can you try testing on th same day each week? Say every Monday?

Jo x