Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnany signs or thinking too much..?!

Hi,

i wondered if anyone can tell me if they have had these symptoms and turned out to be pregnant? I'm probably just looking too much into it though.

I usually only get period pain a week before af is due but this month i've had it since a week last sunday, i'm not due on until at the earliest this coming sunday, which would be 2 weeks with this very light period pain.
I never get sore boobs and since the same sunday as the period pain i've had sore boobs on and off.
Also i've had a lot of cm, which seems to have gone the last couple of days.
I keep going light headed when i stand up and sometimes randomly feel dizzy.
I've been starving the last 2 days no matter what i eat!
The last couple of days i can taste blood as if i've had a little nose bleed, but i haven't.
I've had a little bit of heartburn and slight headaches, really vivid dreams usually about being pregnant and today i seem to of been able to smell everything for miles around!
Today i think i may have been spotting, i've had a pinky discharge when i wiped.. could this be spotting?
I just don't 'feel' pregnant, although i hope i am!

Thanks for any help image

Replies

• Options
    Sounds quite positive to me. You're experiencing a lot of symptoms there that other ladies have before their bfp. Some ladies have experienced similar and af arrived though. Keeping everything crossed for you x
  • Options
    ooh great thanks image

This morning i've had brown spotting, if that's what it is, never had that before.

I've got my fingers crossed for everyone this month, there's such a big baby boom at the moment and i want to join in!
  • Options
    keep my fingers crossed for u x