Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

got the hump and bored lol

Hello Everyone,
Im sorry but im going to have to have a moan lol
Well im all confussed not that it takes much lol AF is due on the 7th but i havent been able to work out when im ov because a week after i got AF on the 7th i had the OV signs the CM and so on. But then i got all the signs again. have i ov twice this month? this is the firt time i have had this.
I feel pretty run down as the month is coming to a close and i was so positive at the start of the month but i just wasnt able to keep the positive up lol
Im so sorry for moaning!
Just found out too that one of my closest friends is pregnant im so pleased for her and it wasnt planned so she was in two minds wot to do. she has decieded to keep it which is good. but im finding it so hard to not be jealous! that sounds so bad of me dont it?!
Anyway i just know my AF will arrive this month.
Im sorry for moaning
Hope you are all ok
xxxxxx :cry::cry::cry:

[Modified by: Danix on 24 July 2007 23:15:47 ]

Replies

• Options
    hi danix, dont worry we all need good moan some times, i know exactly how you feel everyone around me is pregnant, and i feel soo jealous too, dont feel bad. xx
  • Options
    helo fiz thank you for your post. And everyone just keeps saying your time will come but when is that????
    its a long road and everyone failed to tell me this lol
    I thought falling pregnant was easy but it has proved me wrong. All them times i forgot to take my pill and worried myself silly that i would most def fall pregnant was worry for nothing lol
    im just starting to get to the point where im going to obbsessed with it again. I said to my OH that if that happened again i would stop trying and i just know im fallin gback there .
    thank you for listening xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Danix,
    I know how you feel. I was so scared when i miss a pill for a couple of hours that i was gonna fall pregnant! Feel so stupid about that now. I have all these expectations that as soon as I came of the pill i would be pregnant but 4 months down the road nothing! not even my first a/f.
    Ive read so many things that say as soon as you stop thinking about it and focus on something else, its more like to happen! but how hard is that?!? haha
    gl, xxx
  • Options
    hi danix you just moan away hun i know how ya feel my sister in law found out she was pregnant and is now 20 weeks and she is scared to tell me things in case it upsets me but i know it must be hard for her aswell but we will all get that bfp one day sammy x x x:\)
  • Options
    Thank you all for your replys. Its nice to be with people that feelthe same way.
    I am starting to wonder when i will get my bfp and i know when i do ill be so excitied i eill prob have a heart attack
    anyway i hope you all get your bfp soon. good luck every one

xxxxx