Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Newbie. Very excited TTC

Hello

Finally joined after a week reading everyone's stories. Came off the pill 10 days ago. It's so hard not to be too excited about getting pregnant cos I know realistically it could take up to a year or more. I've got to stop myself continually thinking about it!! So nice to see so many people on here in my current situation.

I hope it doesn't take too long. Been on microgynon for 10 years!

:\)

[Modified by: julesb31 on 05 October 2007 21:34:17 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hi Julesb welcome to the site - i'm into my 5th month of ttc my first... its really good to have this site to come to, everyone is so friendly and understanding. Good luck with ttc lots of babydust coming your way xx abby xx
  • Options
    Hi Julesb31. Welcome to the site, it helps!!! loads!
    We'v been ttc well over a year now and still nothing, its very frustrating! Good luck in ttc, hope it goes well for you! xxx
  • Options
    Hi Jules!
    I've been on here about a month - wating for my a/f since coming off the pil so can start ttc! Welcome to the site everyone is really helpful!
    Sending you lots of baby dust!
    XXXXX
  • Options
    Hi jules....i came off the pill in August and like you i am finding it hard to think about anything else other than ttc!! It is very exciting tho!! good luck to you! Nat x