Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

should i test?

Hi girls, just wanted ur advice. i had an af that started on the 10th aug and ended the 14/15th aug. This is normall 4 me but it was 4 days late so tested and was ng. 6 days later which was last tues i had a brown discharge each time i went to loo. it got a liitle more like blood if u like as the day went on then went back to brown discharge again. I havnt had anything 4 the past 2 days and was just wondering if it would b worth testing again as just read in mag that u get a brown discharge when pg when u would normally have af????????????????????????:\?

Replies

• Options
    Hii Lynz, I suppose theres no harm in doing another test.. that way you will know either way. And if it is neg again, then you know to follow your original day of 10th aug as last period.
    It could also have been ovulation time hun, and bit left over discharge with it. Its all just trying and waiting to see in the ttc cycle ha ha
    good luck hun.. let us know how get on. Have you been trying for long? Whats your normal cycle days? 28 or 32? as you'll be around ovulation past few days and now.
    caz xx
  • Options
    Hi lynz,
    Yes could be ovulation although read jellybabies bfp result. she had a period and was pg and now she's about 10 weeks i think although i think she did say it was a light period. as caz says at least you'll know one way or another if you test its so frustrating not knowing! good luck xx
  • Options
    hiya hun
    hope your ok and i think u should test it will put your mind at rest like the girls said. otherwise you will be thinking untill ure nxt af if she comes. test test test lol
  • Options
    my cycle days are normally 21-28 days but like i said the last 1 was 32 days.:\?:\?:\?